ABVC Biopharma rises on clinical update from Phase 2 trial of ADHD drug
- ABVC Biopharma ( NASDAQ: ABVC ) said on Friday that a Phase II Part 2 study testing its ADHD drug, ABV-1505, currently being conducted at five medical centers in Taiwan, had enrolled 30 subjects and eighteen of the enrolled participants had completed the 8-week treatment.
- ( ABVC ) has risen ~5% before the bell.
- The company expects to enroll about 100 patients in Taiwan and the United States.
- The company was also notified by the University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Medical Center Institutional Review Board that it had approved participation in the Part 2 study, set to begin in the fourth quarter of this year.
- ABVC expects to complete the Part 2 study in the third quarter of 2023.
For further details see:ABVC Biopharma rises on clinical update from Phase 2 trial of ADHD drug