This blog is a continuation of our previous blog post where we discussed the advice of billionaire businessman David Tepper on the best dividend stocks, individuals should research and consider for their portfolio. We continue the previous blog below:
Dividend Stocks — Opportunity for investors
There are lots of reasons to buy dividend stocks. Dividend stocks present opportunities for investors to get consistent payments even during rocky market periods. Dividends offer a good hedge against inflation, especially when they increase in value over time. They are also tax-advantaged, unlike other forms of income.
- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P. (NYSE: SHLX). Shell Midstream Partners is a company that owns and operates pipelines and other midstream and logistics assets. The company has a dividend yield of 11.57%, or $1.84 per share.
- Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. (NYSE: CPAC). Cementos Pacasmayo S.A.A. is the biggest cement company in northern Peru, operating three plants out of Piura, Pacasmayo, and Rioja. The stocks have a 13.12% dividend yield. The company has a market value of $720 million, and its stock gained 7.63% year to date.
- USA Compression Partners, LP (NYSE: USAC). USA Compression Partners, LP is one of the biggest providers of natural gas compression in the USA. The company has gained 19.09% year to date and has a market value of $1.5 billion. Its dividend yield is 13.32%, or $2.1 per share.
- Cornerstone Strategic Value Fund, Inc. (NYSE: CLM). Cornerstone Strategic Value Fund, Inc. is a closed-ended equity mutual fund managed by Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. The stocks have a dividend yield of 16.62%.
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T). AT&T Inc. is one of the safest dividend stocks to invest in. The stocks have a dividend yield of 7%, and the company has increased its dividend continuously for the last 3 decades.
For more advice on dividend stocks, check out our previous blog on the best dividends to invest in according to billionaire businessman David Tepper.