Our team has been diligently searching for the next potential breakout CSE company to add to our watchlist.
Meet LOVE PHARMA (CSE:LUV)
LOVE Pharma specializes in mental health and sexual wellness by licensing and distributing psychedelic and hemp-infused products.
Lets take a look at the industry …
The alternative wellness industry is carving a niche within the global mental health market, which as a whole was valued at US $381.98 billion in 2020, and is estimated to grow to US $527.44 billion by 2030.(1)
But this company is rapidly expanding within a niche sector within the market…
Data Bridge Market Research analysis suggests that the pharmaceutical psychedelic market is growing with a CAGR of 13.3% in the foreISt period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach over USD 8MM by 2029 from USD 2.9 MM in 2021. (2)
That’s a good-sized slice of a very substantial pie.
As regulations evolve with respect to alternative medicinal practices, Love Pharma is firmly staking their claim at the ground floor. This industry is unequivocally blowing up at an astounding rate, and having been listed on the CSE since September 2021, a strategic foothold has been firmly planted.
Let’s start with a brief recap of the company, though.
With a focus on the global sexual Health and Wellness markets, Love Pharma Inc. (CSE: LUV) (FSE: G1Q0) was founded in 2020, with the intention to bring innovative sexual health-and-wellness products to market. The company holds exclusive licenses to produce, market, package, sell and distribute patent-protected therapeutic and pharmaceutical products throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, and North America.
The company’s growth and development plan took a major leap forward this month, with the announcement that Love Pharma is establishing a strategic alliance with Starton Therapeutics (Starton), a leading clinical-stage biotechnology company in the United States. Most notably, Starton is focused on transforming standard of care therapies with proprietary continuous delivery technology, allowing individuals undergoing cancer treatment to receive continuous treatment to live better, longer.
This company has only been listed since September of 2021, and they’ve gained attention quickly.
All signs point to an opportunity with limitless potential in a market space that is growing rapidly.
- Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) Acquired the rights to a patent-pending psilocybin strip, which utilizes already-existing novel technology implemented for the mucoadhesive CBD Strip.
- Significant near and mid-term growth catalysts – 7.2% CAGR over the next 10 years (nutraceuticals) (3)
- Investing in sustainable, long-term revenue with proven products, technologies, and established sales performance
- Retail ready products for cross-channel promotion to include DTC, brick & mortar, MLM, closed networks, white labeling, and others
- 6 exclusively licensed technologies
- Experienced, long-term, drug and nutraceutical team
- Domestic and international expansion
- Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) became a player to watch right out of the gate with the release of their fertility line, strategically launched in staggered phases so as not to dilute each products impact.
No one likes to talk about infertility, especially young healthy foks. This company nailed the marketing strategy within a giant, but under-discussed market – 75% of unexplained infertility ISes are related to lubrication issues, insufficiency, or ingredients that are detrimental to sperm. (4)
With launch products Bloom and Auralief swiftly licensed for sales – creating an immediate revenue stream, the company partnered with Potent Ventures and confidently made their mark the Sexual Wellness market.
What does that industry look like? The United States sexual wellness market is expected to reach US$15.9 billion by 2027, (5)
But they were not done.
We mentioned the Global Mental Health Market earlier, and this is where things start to heat up….
LUV Pharma the Company paired with the creator of a muco-adhesive sublingual strip to develop it for use as a psilocybin delivery system.
As psilocybin has gained increased legitimacy in the mental healthcare field, and this school of thought is growing rapidly following a 2018 “breakthrough” designation by the FDA, allowing for the fast-tracking of drug-trials. (6)
A recent Phase II study at Imperial College London found psilocybin performed just as well as Lexapro™-a widely used antidepressant-in easing the symptoms of major depression; and outperformed the prescription medication on a range of secondary measures.
Remember that 381.98 billion Mental Health Care market in the US alone? Thsi company is on the ground floor.
When evaluating public companies within this industry, the management team is a salient factor.
Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) boasts an incredibly well rounded team. The directors and management are comprised of individuals with an extensive arsenal of skills.
- Specialists in corporate development, equity, private equity, venture capital financing, private placements and investor relations
- CFO with prior experience in the cannabinoid industry
- Prior CEO of GLenbriar with extensive strategic planning experience
- Financial specialist with trans border expertise
- Consumer goods specialist with a focus on OTC drug and nutraceutical development including regulatory clinical research.
This leadership team is advantateously positioned to address regulatory, sales, and licensing directives skillfully, and with precise tactical knowledge of the industry.
Our team is excited to see what Love Pharma (CSE:LUV) is planning next, make sure this company is the top of your watch list.