Immutep secures €1.8M cash in French government’s research tax credit
- Immutep ( NASDAQ: IMMP ) announced Friday it has received €1.8M cash from the French government in research and development tax incentive payment.
- The incentive comes under the government’s research tax credit scheme under which French companies conducting research and development activities in Europe can be reimbursed 30% of their eligible expenditure.
- The biotech firm said it intends to use the proceeds to support the ongoing and planned global clinical development of eftilagimod alpha and the preclinical development of IMP761.
- Stock is up 5% in pre-market trading .
- Earlier: Immutep gets Japanese patent for immunotherapy eftilagimod alpha combo
For further details see:Immutep secures €1.8M cash in French government’s research tax credit