Stock Traders Daily has produced this trading report using a proprietary method. This methodology seeks to optimize the entry and exit levels to maximize results and limit risk, and it is also applied to Index options, ETFs, and futures for our subscribers. This report optimizes trading in Bank Of Montreal (NYSE: BMO) with integrated risk controls.
The trading plans were valid at the time this was published, but the support and resistance levels for BMO change as time passes, and this should be updated in real time. Access those real time updates for this and 1000 other stocks here. Unlimited Real Time Reports
Protection from Market Crashes: Subscribers also get our Tail Risk hedge, Evitar Corte
Use the basic rules of Technical Analysis. Here are some examples: if BMO is testing support the signal is to buy and target resistance. On the other hand, if resistance is tested, that is a sign to short, and target support. No matter which side the trade is, long or short, the trigger point is both a place to enter and as a risk control.
Swing Trades, Day Trades, and Longer term Trading Plans:
This data can be used to define Day Trading, Swing Trading, and Long Term Investing plans for BMO too. All of these are offered here: Access our Real Time Trading Plans
Longer Term Trading Plans for BMO
- Buy BMO slightly over 91.74 target 101.05 stop loss @ 91.48
- Short BMO slightly under 101.05, target 91.74, stop loss @ 101.34
Swing Trading Plans for BMO
- Buy BMO slightly over 92.34, target 97.01, Stop Loss @ 92.07
- Short BMO slightly near 92.34, target 91.74, Stop Loss @ 92.61.
Day Trading Plans for BMO
- Buy BMO slightly over 92.34, target 93.11, Stop Loss @ 92.12
- Short BMO slightly near 92.34, target 91.74, Stop Loss @ 92.56.
BMO Technical Summary | Raw Data for the Trading Plans