ToughBuilt: Poor Expense Management Has Turned A Great Business Into A Poor Stock
- ToughBuilt has grown revenues at an explosive pace at the expense of soaring costs.
- ToughBuilt’s brand power and customer network are strong which paints a bright future for the business.
- Management has opted not to focus on getting a control on costs, draining shareholder value.
- Impending share split makes risk of further free fall very real.
- Even for a risk-prone investor like myself, ToughBuilt appears too risky for me at this point in time.
For further details see: